- Just like any mechanical device, it is always a good idea to have your system looked at least once in a year. Although your system may seem to be running "OK", there are some internal things that may be causing it to not run as it was designed. What a regular maintenance does is to get your system running back to the original factory specifications.
- Most important is clean air filters. This makes sure that the system receives the correct amount of airflow that it was designed for. Many of the problems that I have seen with heating and cooling systems has been with airflow which was caused by dirty or restricted air filters, or the wrong type or size of filter. I always recommend that anyone with a central HVAC system should always have a stock of filters on hand. Having the correct air filter installed in your system will certainly increase its efficiency.
- One of the things we always do is to check air flow. One of the most critical elements to your system, and the most overlooked, is air flow. This will let us know if you have leaks in your ductwork or if there is some other issue that may be causing your system to work harder than it should. This will not only cost you more in energy costs, but will also lessen the life of your equipment. Always insure that your air filters are clean.
- I have found that many times when you have a problem with your heater or air conditioning system, all that needs to be done is just a good proper maintenance. So if you are having a problem with your system give us a call and we will perform our exclusive Preventive Maintenance Program on your system and see if that solves the problem. This can save you a ton of money over simply having a repair done. Not only that, but you will be certain that your system is performing properly and at peak efficiency.
- We are offering our exclusive 21 point Maintenance and Tune-Up for $85.00.
- Maintenance Price List